Here you will find information related to the 2018-2019 Band and Orchestra trip to Bloomington and Indianapolis, Indiana All information as well as registration forms are located in the PDF file located here: 2018-2019_Indiana_trip
Summary: For this year’s trip the WSHS Band and Orchestra will be travelling to Bloomington and Indianapolis, Indiana.
Highlights of the trip include:
- One night Hotel accommodation at the Courtyard Bloomington.
- Two nights Hotel accommodation at the Hampton Inn NW Indianapolis
- Bus transportation throughout your tour
- Professional tour manager with your group throughout the tour
- Breakfast included at the hotel daily
- 4 Dinners
- Visit to University of Indiana Bloomington
- Band Clinic at IU Jacobs School of Music
- Visit to Benjamin Harrison House
- Visit to Indiana State Capitol
- Tour of Rhythm Discovery Center
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- White River State Park
- Indianapolis Symphony “Sounds of Spain”
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Louisville Mega Cavern underground Zip Line Course
Full details of the trip can be found a the link referenced above.
Important Date: Initial registration and deposit is due by September 20, 2018. For registration details please see the linked PDF file.
If you plan on attending please don’t delay; download the PDF file and submit your registration and payment to ETA Trip Planning.