Here you will find information related to the 2016-2017 Band and Orchestra trip to New Orleans, LA. All information as well as registration forms are located in the PDF file located here: 2016-2017_neworleans_trip
Summary: For this year’s trip the WSHS Band and Orchestra will be travelling to New Orleans, Louisiana.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodations – The Hampton Inn Elmwood-New Orleans
- Clinic at The University of New Orleans
- Guided Tour of New Orleans
- Admission to The World War II Museum
- Admission to The Audubon Zoo
- Admission to The Audubon Aquarium of The Americas Including an IMAX Movie
- Dinner and Cajun Dancing at Mulate’s
- Dinner and Dixieland Jazz Cruise Aboard The Steamboat Natchez
- Beignets at World Famous Café Du Monde
Full details of the trip can be found a the link referenced above.
Important Date: Initial registration and deposit is due by October 7, 2016. For registration details please see the linked PDF file.
If you plan on attending please don’t delay; download the PDF file and submit your registration and payment to Thomas Tours.