Good day Spartan Band and Booster Members.
This entry is a reminder of several important activities occurring very soon.
Monday, April 24th. Final Band Booster meeting for the 2016-2017 School Year. Topics include, but are not limited to final discussions for the upcoming band banquet, and the
nomination and election of band booster officers for the 2017-2018 school year. This will be at 7 PM in the band room. This is one of the most important booster meetings of the year, so please plan to attend.
Friday, May 5th. Final concert of the 2016-2017 school year. All bands will be performing on this night.
Saturday, May 13th. Senior banquet at Central BBQ downtown from 6 to 9 pm. Food and DJ will be at the banquet.
Thank you for your continuous and kind support of our band students this school year. We look forward to seeing you at the booster meeting on April 24th.
White Station Band Boosters
Date: Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Location: Band Room
Time: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Update on current financials.
- BBQ pork butt
- Deadline – April 5th-Wednesday
- Update on pre-sales
- Cook day and pick-up dates/times
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Café
- Dates to consider – 4/21-Friday or 4/28-Friday
- Details of fundraiser
- Location – Central BBQ Downtown, menu items
- Date – May 13th – Saturday, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost & at-the-door charge, collection of money and receipt tracking
- DJ Chuuch – Tauris Turner – 7 pm to 9 pm
- Flyer for banquet
- Band Booster Officers
- Consider names for nominations for 2017-2018 school year – nominate at next meeting
- Jazz performance / dinner
- Date, cost, details of dinner
- Decide next Band Booster meeting scheduled for May 2nd – may need potential date change due to WSMS Spring concert
- Discuss possible invitation for parents of 8th graders to attend next Booster meeting
Topics to consider for next Band Booster meeting:
- Banquet update & final plans
- Board policies on conducting meetings
- Band dues for 2017-2018
- Other methods for payment (e.g., Paypal)
- Fundraiser ideas for 2017-2018
- Band camp details and dates for July 2017
- Officer nominations for 2017-2018
- Invite to 8th graders to perform with marching band for 2017