All-West Audition Guidelines
- This year, no one is allowed in the building unless they are auditioning or are a director. We are asking all parents to wait outside.
- Please wear a mask
- Students must leave IMMEDIATELY following their audition(s)
- Students should be in line at the registration table 10 minutes prior to their audition. A student can POSSIBLY be worked in early, but not late. Please tell your students to make preparations to leave early enough so that things like traffic will not make them late.
- We will provide a Keyboard Amp, Bass Amp, and Guitar Amp as well as Drum Set, and Aux Instruments for Jazz Auditions, but not patch cords, sticks, and mallets.
- We will also provide percussion audition equipment, i.e. snare, Timpani, and Mallet Instruments, but not Mallets or sticks
- no other instruments will be provided.
Below are the time slots for all auditioning band members: