Greetings Spartan Band Members and Supporters
Don’t miss out on this rare chance to score some of the real stuff!
David Ziegler, pit-master for the award-winning BBQ team Born in the Que S A will be donating his time and expertise to provide the Spartan Band supporters with his championship-caliber craft. Each pork butt is prepared fresh with the perfect blend of spices and seasonings before being slowly smoked on wood-fired BBQ pits that have been competition-tested. Your fully-smoked BBQ pork butt will come wrapped in foil ready to reheat with included instructions. Each butt serves approximately 16-20 people.
PLACE YOUR ORDER BY MARCH 23RD!
Don’t Wait! Orders are first come, first serve. Just a total of 60 butts will be available!
• Whole BBQ Pork Butt – $35 each, cash or check (made to WSHS Band Boosters).
• All orders must be paid-in-full in advance.
• All orders must be turned in by Friday, March 23rd.
• Turn in orders forms and payment to Mr. Sims in an envelope labeled “Pork Butt Funds”.
• Fully-cooked BBQ Pork Butts will be available for pickup at times listed below.
• Orders not claimed during the pickup times will be donated to a local food bank.
• No refunds can be given for unclaimed orders.