Here you will find information related to the 2019-2020 Band and Orchestra trip to New York City, NY. All information as well as registration forms are located in the PDF file located here: 2019-2020_NYC_trip
Summary: For this year’s trip the WSHS Band and Orchestra will be travelling to New York City, NY.
- Bus transportation throughout your tour
- Professional tour manager with your group throughout the tour
- Two nights Hotel Accommodations in the New Jersey area
- Breakfast included at the hotel daily
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Dinner at Guantanamera
- Dinner at Playwright Tavern
- Dinner at Grotta Azzurra in Little Italy
- Gratuities for the bus driver
- Gratuities for the tour manager
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Free time in Times Square
- Visit to the Chelsea Market
- Guided tour at Lincoln Center
- Visit to Chinatown & Little Italy
- Public Performance Opportunity
- Midtown Manhattan Walking Tour
- Ticket to a performance of Blue Man Group
- Broadway show ticket (rear mezzanine seating)
- Visit to the 9/11 Memorial at the World Trade Center
- Ticket to a performance of the New York Philharmonic
- Admission to the Stage Door Tour at Radio City Music Hall
- Parsons The New School of Fine Arts (pending tour availability)
- Admission to the 86th floor observatory at the Empire State Building
- Security at the hotel for your group so chaperones can sleep easy at night
Full details of the trip can be found a the link referenced above.
Important Date: Initial registration and deposit is due by September 4, 2019. For registration details please see the linked PDF file.
If you plan on attending please don’t delay; download the PDF file and submit your registration and payment to ETA Trip Planning.